Jan 13, 2011

Randomness

Just stuff

I don't remember it being this consistently cold here in VA...

Something I'm trying to reflect on each day is...what's something beautiful I've seen or heard that day. Try it - it will help your perspective...

Coffee...

I ate a whole cheese cake over the holidays! Dumb...

Clarity is a good thing...it makes me think greater healing is happening...

Momentum feels good...

So far, the football playoffs have been really really good...

Oregon almost...

Red Sox are looking strong...

It's time!

Speaking this week on "re-gifting"...

I miss Canada...hope to get back one day...sooner than later...

Does it ever stop?

Australia needs prayer...Brazil too...

America too...

Reading a book "Gracenomics - Second Chance Living"...

A fire in the fireplace is too hot to have in the house - but too pretty not to...Something peaceful about watching a fire...Not in a beavis & butt head kind of way though...

Well...

Peace

No comments: