Jun 22, 2011

Taylor's Talent

I need to catch up on a lot of things...so I'll start with our youngest - Taylor.

History - a few years ago a Children's staff member handed her a blank canvas & asked her to paint a picture for her office wall.  Well, being that Taylor had never - ever - painted before...it seemed like an "ok, whatever idea..."  Little did we know what was about to unfold.

Over the next several months, Taylor painted a few "really good for not having ever painted before" paintings...So, we put her in an art class to see what she could really do with some instruction.

Well, I'll just let her latest painting speak for itself.




































Mind you - she just turned 10!  And these are 100% all her work - not another person touches them...We have several of these with the same "are you kidding me" talent going on...


I thought I'd add 1 more of my favs...from last years art collection...







































We are now working on her own art website...to offer prints to those that might just want one of them.

Thanks to the person who got it all started...

Peace.

Bob

1 comment:

Balancing Your Life with Bonnie Bradshaw said...

Please tell her I said hello. I miss that little one so much. I looked forward to the hugs and her sweetness. I love that picture, should I say WOW! How much does she want for the pic? Let me know. Bonnie Bradshaw