Dec 22, 2011

Shhhhhhhhhhh....





A

Riddle...

Puzzle...

Contemplation...

Challenge...

Thought...

Key...

Secret...

Truth...

Duh...

What if there was a key to it all?  To life I mean.

What if there was some "thing" that if you had it - you were guaranteed to live a BETTER life.

BUT.

What if you were guaranteed to live a LESSER life without it.

Would you want it?

What if your life was MEANINGLESS without it.

BUT.

What if your life had tremendous MEANING with it.

Would you want it?

What if your life was SHALLOW without it.

BUT.

What if your life was SIGNIFICANT with it.

Would you want it?

What if this "stuff" could HEAL your heart if you have it.

BUT.

What if the lack of this "stuff" could eat your soul like a CANCER.

Would you want it - even more?

What if this "stuff" has the power to set you & others FREE when you use it.

BUT.

What if this same "stuff" has the power to ENSLAVE you & them if you don't use it.

Would you want it - even more?

What if, what I'm saying is 100% true.

Would you want it - more?

What if all the lives in your world would BENEFIT from you having it.

BUT.



What if every life in your world would SUFFER from you not having it.


Would you want it - more?


What if I told you that you ALREADY have it.


You not only have it - you have ALL you'll EVER NEED.


What is it?


LOVE

L.O.V.E.

L to the O to the V to the E

LOVE

Here's EXACTLY what the Bible says about LOVE & our life.

It's found in 1 Corinthians 13 (AKA the Love Chapter)

The Greatest Gift

Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I have become sounding brass or a clanging cymbal.  And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries and all knowledge, and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, but have not love, I am nothing.  And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body to be burned, but have not love, it profits me nothing.  Love suffers long and is kind; love does not envy; love does not parade itself, is not puffed up;  does not behave rudely, does not seek its own, is not provoked, thinks no evil;  does not rejoice in iniquity, but rejoices in the truth; bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.  Love never fails. But whether there are prophecies, they will fail; whether there are tongues, they will cease; whether there is knowledge, it will vanish away. For we know in part and we prophesy in part.  But when that which is perfect has come, then that which is in part will be done away.


When I was a child, I spoke as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child; but when I became a man, I put away childish things.  For now we see in a mirror, dimly, but then face to face. Now I know in part, but then I shall know just as I also am known.


And now abide faith, hope, love, these three; but the greatest of these is love.

It teaches that love is the greatest gift in our life.

It teaches us that TO LOVE is mature.  To not is childish.

It teaches that, no matter what we do or accomplish in life, if we don't love, every piece of our life, is meaningless.

LOVE

It might be hidden within...it might be behind a hardened heart...it might be struggling for life under the weight of unforgiveness...it might be hard to give because it was never received...or something else might be strangling your love from living...

But.

God, himself being LOVE, has placed love within each of us.



HE will teach us all how to LOVE.

If we allow Him IN.



AND.


If we allow Him to TEACH us.


Do you still want it?


Do you want it - more?


All ya have to do is ask & allow it to live...


Try it...

Merry Christmas to all...

b

No comments: