May 16, 2009

Journey

In the next several months, I will take a journey I've never chosen to take - a journey deep within myself - with God.

I plan on allowing Him to access parts of me, mainly being somewhere deep in my heart, that believe it or not - He's never had full access to. I'm not saying He's not had my heart because He has - there's just a piece of it that He's never had, because it's been very isolated and protected from not only Him - but from everyone - including myself.

I have no idea how to make or allow this to happen - but I am trusting in Him alone to do this. I will fully participate as I learn how - again trusting Him to teach me.

Somehow, I will be a different and better person in the future than I am today and ever have been.

The story of the Phoenix (being reborn from its ashes) is my icon for this journey…

So... Let the journey begin...

Bob


No comments: