Feb 2, 2012

Most Alive...









I just finished praying...


An overwhelming thought/question was "When Do I Feel Most Alive"?


It was more of a soul searching moment...like what is my purpose or, why am I here, more than some narcissistic self consuming thought.


It's crazy how far your mind can go in a moment.  Or, how much of your life you can "scan over" in a moment.


My life verse is John 10:10.  It reads, "The thief does not come except to steal, and to kill, and to destroy. I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly."


I'm aware of both parts of the verse - the thief & the purpose of Christ.  But, it's the 2nd part of that verse that I mostly focus in on...living an abundant life.


So.


I don't have some profound insight here.  I don't have some crazy "oh my gosh...I never thought of that" moment either.


I simply have a question that was handed to me a few moments ago, that's obviously meant to act as a compass for me & possibly for you as well.  Why?  I'm not sure at this moment.


But.


I bring it up for the same reason...to hand you the same compass.


A true north of sorts.


A question.


A question that can unfold or reveal the real pieces & purposes for your life.


Will you join with me in the search.


When do you feel most alive?


I'll be ruminating on this personally until I feel I find the answer(s) I'm meant to find.


Remember - Anytime God asks you a question - it's never because He doesn't know the answer.


Feel free to share your thoughts via commenting below.  Also hit "like" or "share" it with someone else who might benefit from the question or dialog.


peace...


b

1 comment:

G said...

Part of what I feel the answer is to/for me is...when I KNOW I'm making a difference - I feel more alive. Whether it's a friend or family...I love to know I've made a difference. Now - what that might be trying to show me, I'm not sure yet. But, that's def. part of the answer for me.