Oct 15, 2011

Some Reasons that I Love Fall



Just some randomness about the Fall weather.

I like fall weather.  I love the feel of "cool" in the air (as opposed to hazy...hot...humid - yuck).

I love that crisp morning air.

I like when the grass has dew on it in the morning.

I like fall colors - especially those trees that turn either bright orange or red...too cool.

I like sleeping with the windows open.

I like wearing jeans & a long sleeve t...might be the greatest outfit ever invented.  Sometimes flops & sometimes boots - but great either way.

I like not sweating by just going outside.

I like the fact that flies will be gone & I can sit on the deck without them.

I like the fact that mosquitoes & gnats...are gone as well.

I like being able to light the fire pit at night & hang out with Shawn & whichever kids join us.

I like knowing this is deer season too.

I like coffee on the deck.

I like baseball playoffs.

I like not having to cut the grass for a while now.

I like lower ac bills.

I like Shawn in jeans & a t too.

I like just knowing it's not going to be hot for a long time.

I like cooking on the grill.

I like the holidays that are coming up.  I mean seriously, you have Halloween...Thanksgiving...CHRISTmas...and New Years all within 8 weeks.

I like pumpkins carved...thanksgiving dinner...presents being opened by kids...new years coming in.

I like the smell of a fire burning a fireplace.

I like knowing I can break out a sweat shirt soon too.

I like riding with the windows down...then when it's cold enough - still riding with the windows down only then with the heater on too.

I like college football being on.

I like that we can now get back to the killer combo of tomato soup & grilled cheese.  Yes!

I like the fall...

No comments: