Jul 6, 2011

Kyndall AKA my "Baby"

Now - as they say - last but not least - is my oldest...Kyndall.















I call her my baby - simply because she was the 1st & obviously was my baby until...just how it works in my brain.

So, where is she in life...crazy - she will be 22 this year!  Dang.

But since high school...she has went on to graduate from Cosmetology school & now has a really cool job at Twist Salon doing the hair thing...I predict she will one day - either run a high end salon or own one...

A couple other points I'm proud or thankful for...

She is on the Worship Team at Genesis as a vocalist.  She didn't get the voice from me - that comes from Shawn for sure.  But she can bring it & is an important part of the vocals & worship.















Also, she recently got engaged...happened right in front of me & Shawn...Jorden (a pretty good guy) dropped to his knee & proposed right there - while we were trying to enjoy the Red Sox on tv...So, the wedding is set for something like 2021 right now...Truth be known - Jorden is a great guy & we are thankful he is in Kyndall's & our lives.



I couldn't be any more proud of my Baby.

Love ya baby...

Dad

No comments: