Jan 11, 2012

HEY YOU...



At the risk of sounding a bit narcissistic...

I'd like to know who is following this blog...from where & if I do or don't know ya personally.

Really, I just want to know how God is using this blog.

I've chronicled a long journey thus far & will continue to do so...I will continue to share my journey - inclusive of our marriage...home...family...ministry...etc, as deemed helpful in that regard.

AND, by the numbers blogger tracks - it looks like it has become pretty far reaching.

Which, IMO, is part of what this is meant to be anyway...a ministry that lets each of us know that we can get back up...we can recover...we can live again.

So...

If ya don't mind - either on comments below or on fb - reply accordingly...I think it's set up so that you can simply click on "Add/post a comment" below & reply.  That would be great...


I don't need anything real detailed - just a 1st name...city...& how we know each other - if we do or not.  If you'd like to add any further comments - that would be great too.

It would mean a lot for you to reply...


Please & thanks...

bob

9 comments:

Nancy Stevens said...

I follow your BLOG because I like the topics you select and the way you present the material. Very down-to-Earth.

Lindy said...

Lindy - Chesapeake - and I go to your church and you married me and my husband. I have truly enjoyed the blog. Has made me think many of times.

Hurricayne Pea said...

Michelle - Moyock, I follow because I love the perspective it gives me to apply to my own life, home, marriage, family and friends. Thanks for keeping it real.

Pam H said...

Pam - Chesapeake - it is a joy to follow your journey. It is a choice you made to take this road less travelled and it IS making a difference...It brings a new meaning and perspective to being Born Again and it heartens me that you have chosen it. Blessings to you and Shawn. Glad to be back where I belong

Anonymous said...

Carol Tew - Chesapeake, I always enjoyed your messages they taught me more than I ever learned in the church I grew up in. Your blog has been like listening to you again. I enjoy your honesty & passion for God,s word. You inspire me to do more. I love you both. Thanks for sharing

Dana Brown Ritter said...

Dana Brown Ritter, Northern VA, I'm Jorden's aunt. I follow because I love to read blogs, honest blogs. And I'm a blogger myself. Cheers.

Kim Davis said...

I have read them all and some of them a few times. The speak to my life .... Don't stop this blog...Chesapeake Kim-

Patti said...

Patti - Va Beach - I read your blog daily! Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

Anonymous said...

David and Beth,
Enjoying hearing of God's work in your lives and of those He's using you (again, still?) to touch...