Aug 19, 2011

A Rant...Update...

If you didn't read my rant yesterday - go read it 1st or this might not make much sense...

So...

I get it.

Instead of being bothered by - not only the cigarette butts - but also the cigar as well that was on the beach...

As the saying goes - if you can't beat em ----- Join em.

So I did.  I wanted to see what it felt like to just throw all your trash out the window or leave it on the beach.

So, when I was riding down the road - I rolled the window down & just tossed the coffee cup right out the window...I knew it was a successful toss because I could see it kind of bouncing...twisting behind me   on the road.  Then at the beach, I left a few baggies on the sand - well not really on the sand - I pushed them down a little too...as if they aren't really as bad if they are partially covered up.  Since I chew gum quite a bit - I decided I'd toss those wrappers out too...

You talk about freedom.  I so get it.

My truck is not cluttered with the cup...wrappers or anything else of mine now...I didn't have to deal with the leftovers from the beach either...just walked in - cooler was empty & therefore ready to be restocked for the next trip - no garbage of mine to deal with.

F.R.E.E.D.O.M!

So, count me in!  No longer will I be one of those people that takes care of their own garbage or leftovers...I too will leave that for others & Mother Nature to deal with.

Yes!

peace...

b


ps - Obviously - I didn't do any of these things...but that's how ridiculous this is to me.

No comments: